- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
What a beautiful lace! This crochet tape lace project is all about texture color and artistry. It is so different and unique yet quite easy to achieve. Very elegant and interesting, this motif can be used to create any piece of clothes or home decoration.
This pattern looks great when made in one color, two colors or in many colors.
Lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g,4 ply; and with Steel Crochet Hook 1.5 mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).