- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
What a beautiful lace! This crochet tape lace project is all about texture color and artistry. It is so different and unique yet quite easy to achieve. Very elegant and interesting, this motif can be used to create any piece of clothes or home decoration.
This pattern looks great when made in one color, two colors or in many colors.
Lace was made of 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g,4 ply; and with Steel Crochet Hook 1.5 mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).