- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
Creating a ribbed edge with crochet is fairly easy, although as it happens with so many new things, it may seem complicated. Once you take the time to try it once you’ll realize, this ribbed stitch is really made of simple stitches.
Learn how to crochet a ribbing edge for a chunky and warm hat or for a warm sweater. This method is very easy as well as the ribbing pattern. The crochet tutorial below courtesy of Angela Plunkett of Little Monkeys Designs teaches you how to add ribbing to a project after it is finished. How very cool and useful is that!
[Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.