- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.