- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.