- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
Knowing how to crochet a flat circle it is very helpful for so many projects. You can use the flat circle to make a round cushion or the bottom of a bag.
There’s a simple way to increase when crocheting in the round that will keep your crochet circle flat and you need to now how to do that so you don’t end up with a circle that’s a little wavy or wonky
This video tutorial courtesy of Bella Coco explains the increase technique so well you will be extremely pleased you chose to watch this video tutorial.
How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Bella Coco for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.