- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
This beautiful shells blanket is made using a gorgeous pattern design by Mypicot which you can find here. The pattern can be used to create cushion covers, blankets and much more.
If you were looking for a beautiful gift for someone that would appreciate the work and time spent making it, this crochet project is just perfect.
Beautiful Shells Blanket Part in the tutorial, courtesy of Jonna Martinez, is made using a worsted weight cotton yarn Peaches ‘n cream in blue jean and white colors.
Thanks to Jonna Martinez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.