- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Baby Winter Boots
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.