- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.