- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Crochet Covered Sea Stones
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.