- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.