- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Yo-Yo Bookmark Will Help You Channel Your Inner Reader
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
This is a beautiful join! This method is perfect for all squares with rough edges. It’s easier than sewing and it looks much nicer. This How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Bronislava Slagle is done in such a way that it’s easy for a beginner to pick up the techniques and to have end result that look like a very experienced stitch. The step by step instructions are simple to understand and the stitches done slow enough for any beginner to be able to keep up.