- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
Ever wonder how to adjust your foundation chain without frogging the first row? What if you make the foundation chain too long? What if you make the foundation chain too short and you need extra stitches ?
Here is a little foundation chain trick that will help you to fix any of these issues without frogging your first row! Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of ByKaterina and learn this little trick.
How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row Video Tutorial
For more details please visit the ByKaterina website.
Thanks to Katerina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.