- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
Ever wonder how to adjust your foundation chain without frogging the first row? What if you make the foundation chain too long? What if you make the foundation chain too short and you need extra stitches ?
Here is a little foundation chain trick that will help you to fix any of these issues without frogging your first row! Watch the video tutorial below courtesy of ByKaterina and learn this little trick.
How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row Video Tutorial
For more details please visit the ByKaterina website.
Thanks to Katerina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.