- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- Easy Floral Crochet Blanket Pattern For The Romantic Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.