- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.