- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- Cute Egg Pot Holder To Add Festive Note Of Easter To The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.