- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.