- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
Just like granny squares, this granny goes ripple pattern goes too, really quickly. This pattern is great for baby blankets or even for full size or king size blankets. You can use any size hook or any yarn just make sure the are appropriate. This pattern is great for more colors, at least two. Follow along with Mikey from The Crochet Crowd in this step-by-step video tutorial and learn how to crochet the granny goes ripple pattern.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.