- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
Gorgeous looking, this 3D afghan is a super easy pattern that builds up fast. The tridimensional stitch of this afghan creates a visual texture with a unique and interesting effect which has a lot of texture and thickness without being heavy. Grandma’s 3D Baby Afghan by Chelsea Hathaway is beautiful and unusal blanket which is fascinating to look at.
Hook Size HLion Brand Pound of Love: pastel Pink
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Minni Frippery
Thanks to Chelsea Hathaway for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.