- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
Fairly easy for a newbie, this beautiful and full of warmth blanket will add a beautiful touch to your home’s season decor. Woven Plaid Blanket by Caron Design Team is a simple and very effective pattern whose color scheme can be adapted to fit your living spaces. The fringe for the pattern is optional and can be replaced with a border to fit your taste.
Skill Level: Easy
Caron® United™ (4 oz/113 g; 235 yds/215 m)
Contrast A: Cherry (06007) 5 skeins
Contrast B: White (06001) 3 skeins
Contrast C: Fresh Green (06012) 3 skeins
Contrast D: Dark Green (06016) 2 skeins
Contrast E: Dark Grey Heather (06005) 1 skein
Large-eyed blunt-ended darning needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Caron Design Team for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.