- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Anyone Feeling Patriotic
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.