- Lovely Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
“Diamonds are a girl’s best friends” they say! I want to believe that diamonds come in different shapes and forms. Sometimes is a person, sometimes is a pet and sometimes is a hat! Diamond Ridges Hat pattern by Kristy Ashmore very stunning and unusual!
If you’ve been dreaming of making yourself a gorgeous hat you’ll love this free pattern. It’s maybe a bit challenging for some beginner crocheters, easier for the more experienced ones, but so gratifying!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video tutorials for rows 5 and 6. The full video tutorial for the Diamond Ridges Hat will be on the page after.
Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat Free Pattern