- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
This post has been requested by many readers of this site. Most of the instructions for patters and most of the video tutorials come with instructions for the right handed people. I assume, the reason why this happens is because many crocheters and instructors are right handed. There are fewer instructors who made available tutorials and instruction for left handed people.
Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com is one of them. Her video tutorials and patterns are amazingly easy to follow and understand. She has uploaded on her YouTube channel many video tutorials for the left handed crocheters and wanna-be crocheters, those who want to learn to crochet left handed. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.