- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [N/A] This Dainty Baby Blanket Is Very Easy And Fast
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
This post has been requested by many readers of this site. Most of the instructions for patters and most of the video tutorials come with instructions for the right handed people. I assume, the reason why this happens is because many crocheters and instructors are right handed. There are fewer instructors who made available tutorials and instruction for left handed people.
Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com is one of them. Her video tutorials and patterns are amazingly easy to follow and understand. She has uploaded on her YouTube channel many video tutorials for the left handed crocheters and wanna-be crocheters, those who want to learn to crochet left handed. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.