- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
This post has been requested by many readers of this site. Most of the instructions for patters and most of the video tutorials come with instructions for the right handed people. I assume, the reason why this happens is because many crocheters and instructors are right handed. There are fewer instructors who made available tutorials and instruction for left handed people.
Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com is one of them. Her video tutorials and patterns are amazingly easy to follow and understand. She has uploaded on her YouTube channel many video tutorials for the left handed crocheters and wanna-be crocheters, those who want to learn to crochet left handed. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.