- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
If you’ve been trying to find a quick and simple slippers pattern that looks absolutely brilliant, than you must definitely have a look at this pattern.
Women’s Loafer Slippers by Whistle and Ivy look really cute and comfortable and make the perfect casual footwear and cozy item for the home and not only. You can try out these loafers pattern with flip flop soles too. It works perfect! Now you can totally plan to make everybody in your family a pair!
Women’s Loafer Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Size 4.5mm hook (be sure to check the gauge)
Medium Weight Yarn (Brava Knit Picks in Dove Heather and Mint)
Check out the original source for this Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Whistle and Ivy
Thanks to Bethany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.