- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
What are you going to use this cutie for? A keychain, maybe? The center of a special granny square or, maybe, a cute detail in a beautiful crochet cushion? I let you decide! The point is, this little Celtic Triangle pattern by HappyBerry Crochet can be used for so many things.
And what’s also beautiful is that it can be made using scrap yarn. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest difference so use your imagination and have fun with these Celtic Triangles! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.