- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- How To Turn A Granny Square Into A Pouch
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
What are you going to use this cutie for? A keychain, maybe? The center of a special granny square or, maybe, a cute detail in a beautiful crochet cushion? I let you decide! The point is, this little Celtic Triangle pattern by HappyBerry Crochet can be used for so many things.
And what’s also beautiful is that it can be made using scrap yarn. Sometimes the little things can make the biggest difference so use your imagination and have fun with these Celtic Triangles! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.