- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
Weaving in ends can be a bit challenging, especially if you are a beginner crocheter. Falling apart projects and ends that always end up fraying out are not fun at all, I think we all agree on this. Here is in my opinion, the easiest way to tidy up loose ends. This video tutorial, courtesy of Kathleen Sams of Red Heart Yarns, is going to show you how to back weave your project and how to make perfect finishes with properly woven-in ends. Such a simple technique, you’ll be amazed!
Thanks to Red Heart Yarns and Kathleen Sams for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.