- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Doily Bunting With Hearts
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
Learn how to make the perfect pom-pom in a very easy and maybe unusual -for some!- way.
Sometimes making a perfect pom-pom could be challenging. You’re trying to make a nice, stiff and fluffy pom-pom and the result is really loose and falls apart. Turn this struggle into fun and learn this brilliant way to make the perfect pom-pom. There are a few secrets to actually doing it and there will be a few things you need also so go ahead and watch the video tutorial on the next page and learn how to make the perfect pom pom without a pom pom maker!