- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.