- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.