- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make the Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry. It really helps one to understand how to do tartan plaid patterns on a smaller scale, if you so wish.Use your left over yarn or go shopping for some pretty colors and start making these absolutely beautiful kitchen cloths.
A fun crochet tutorial on how to make tartan plaid wash cloths! Perfect for using up left over yarn and they make wonderful gifts.
You will need;
3.0mm crochet hook
white DK/Light worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
2 x alternate colours DK/Light worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
Yarn needle and scissors
Written pattern can be found here.
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.