- Beautiful Crochet Triangle Doily
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make the Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry. It really helps one to understand how to do tartan plaid patterns on a smaller scale, if you so wish.Use your left over yarn or go shopping for some pretty colors and start making these absolutely beautiful kitchen cloths.
A fun crochet tutorial on how to make tartan plaid wash cloths! Perfect for using up left over yarn and they make wonderful gifts.
You will need;
3.0mm crochet hook
white DK/Light worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
2 x alternate colours DK/Light worsted weight 100% cotton yarn
Yarn needle and scissors
Written pattern can be found here.
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.