- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- Cute Egg Pot Holder To Add Festive Note Of Easter To The Kitchen
- Gorgeous 3D Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
Here is another great pattern to crochet. It’s great for scarves, blankets (baby size to king size) placemats, etc. This is a very simple and lovely stitch, explained in such ways that even a beginner is able to follow. The wonderful baby blanket pattern is courtesy of Yolanda Soto Lopez.
Those who know Yolanda’s work also know that her tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Learn to crochet another blanket design and have fun! Remember: crochet is fun Enjoy it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.