- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
Here is another great pattern to crochet. It’s great for scarves, blankets (baby size to king size) placemats, etc. This is a very simple and lovely stitch, explained in such ways that even a beginner is able to follow. The wonderful baby blanket pattern is courtesy of Yolanda Soto Lopez.
Those who know Yolanda’s work also know that her tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Learn to crochet another blanket design and have fun! Remember: crochet is fun Enjoy it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.