- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
Here is another great pattern to crochet. It’s great for scarves, blankets (baby size to king size) placemats, etc. This is a very simple and lovely stitch, explained in such ways that even a beginner is able to follow. The wonderful baby blanket pattern is courtesy of Yolanda Soto Lopez.
Those who know Yolanda’s work also know that her tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Learn to crochet another blanket design and have fun! Remember: crochet is fun Enjoy it! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.