- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
This looks like a perfect gift scarf! So gorgeous, so different, so girly, a lovely scarf that will continue to attract admirers and compliments. Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf by WIKA Crochet is quite an easy pattern if you like and use the chart. While the written pattern is for sale here, you can read the chart and the pattern on the video screenshots.
Yarn 100% acrylic 100g (250m-100g)
250 meters of Worsted weight
Yarn Art Super Perlee
Hook № 3,5 mm
The pattern includes a step-by-step written descriptions on how to crochet scarf.
I added charts.
You can use another yarn with a similar yardage.
You May Also Like
Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf Video Tutorial
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.