- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
Broomstick stitch is such a beautiful stitch! If you know how to already crochet the basic stitches and want to lean the more complicated ones, this project is perfect for you. This beautiful Broomstick Lace blanket (throw, afghan, lapghan) with a Solomon’s Knot (lover’s knot) edging is simply gorgeous.
“The finished blanket, – presented in this video tutorial- is about 38″x38″, which is very close to 100 cm x 100 cm. Therefore you will need 600 yards (550 meters) of worsted (medium) weight yarn in the main color and an additional 200 yards (185 meters) in the edging color.” (Source) Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.