- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag With Such A Lovely Design!
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.