- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- Unique Crochet Square With Universe Portal Design
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.