- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.