- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- Cuddly 3 in 1 Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.