- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.