- Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.