- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.