- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
Just about to edge your first ever crochet blanket? Learn how to add a border to your blankets using the ‘Shell’ or ‘Scalloped’ edge. This tutorial, courtesy of Bella Coco is perfect for beginners. This border is a lovely and simple edge to finish it off as a beginner and will add the perfect look to your baby blanket.
To watch the CROCHET: How to add a crochet border (scalloped/shell edging) video tutorial, please go to the next page.