- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.