- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video