- Fabulous And Easy Log Cabin Crochet Pattern To Take On The Go
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video