- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful Turtle Pincushion Idea
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Inspiring Crocheted Giant Doily Rug
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
One of the very first things most people want to make, when they first learn to crochet, is …flowers! They are cute and they can be used on so many projects, crochet or knit.
Making a little crochet flower has the advantage of giving you instant gratification.It only takes a few minutes to make it and your first crochet project is done!
This video teaches how to make a very simple crochet flower and is for the absolute beginners.
Please Go To The Next Page For The Instructional Video