- [Video Tutorial] This Tote Bag Is A Great Summer DIY Project!
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
OMG, these crochet baby booties with fur are so adorable! Designed for little ones of 0-3 months and 3-6 months old, they are a quick and easy crochet project.
Baby Winter Boots by Katerina Cohee are made using quite simple crochet stitches, nothing complicated, especially considering the pattern is being offered in both video and written format.
How could anyone resist the precious little baby feet in these cute crochet baby winter booties?
Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice – Olive
Red Heart love – White
Fuzzy/ Fur yarn – I’m sorry not sure o the name
(4) Buttons of your choice
Size Hook: E
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Video Tutorial
Get the free pattern: Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Katerina Cohee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.