- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
Learn how to change colors in crochet the correct way with this simple video tutorial. If you need to change colors like for every row or two, how do you do it? Some people weave ends at each color change, some leave a long tail and have a fringe and some run it up the sides if it’s only a row or two.
In this video tutorial, Bobbie Thomson, the voice behind Crochet Guru teaches us how to change yarn color the correct way by demonstrating the single crochet stitch.
In my opinion, this is by far the best video on how to switch colors correctly and how to crochet the ends in and not make knots at the end of each row.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.