- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
Learn how to change colors in crochet the correct way with this simple video tutorial. If you need to change colors like for every row or two, how do you do it? Some people weave ends at each color change, some leave a long tail and have a fringe and some run it up the sides if it’s only a row or two.
In this video tutorial, Bobbie Thomson, the voice behind Crochet Guru teaches us how to change yarn color the correct way by demonstrating the single crochet stitch.
In my opinion, this is by far the best video on how to switch colors correctly and how to crochet the ends in and not make knots at the end of each row.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.