- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.