- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
Get a French designer look with this beret. I was very pleased to come across this video DIY : Patched/Pyramid Beret from Tracey Nguyen. Tracy’s video,in my opinion, is one of the best crochet tutorials for beginners with tons of great reviews. As Tracey says in the beginning of this video, this is a very simple beret and therefore an appropriate crochet project for the beginners. In my understanding from what people report, this project may take you anywhere between 1-2 hours to 1 day to complete, depends on how fast you learn.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!