- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
We all know someone who is currently going through chemo. Showing support can be done in many ways and this pattern that makes a really pretty hat on a hairless head could be one of them. This crochet Chemo Cap pattern by Kim Kotary is a beautiful crochet hat pattern with a very unique and attractive stitch pattern. The band with the flower takes this designer pattern to a new level. It’s so pretty and feminine!
Crochet Chemo Cap
Cap fits most women.
Finished Circumference = 20¾”.
RED HEART® “Eco-Cotton™ Blend”: 2 balls 1740 Rose.
Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5mm [US H-8].
Split-lock stitch marker, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Chemo Cap pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Kim Kotary for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.