- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
Interesting how the same Oxford hat pattern done in different yarn weights and hooks creates different hat styles! If you love a fuzzy, buttery soft and stretchy hat, or maybe a structured, squishy and extra warm hat or why not, a heavy and luxurious hat, the Oxford Hat free crochet pattern designed by Cypress And Wool offers all this options. Choose your style, choose your yarn and you’re all set. Make this versatile crochet hat .in different colors and different styles for all your friends and family.
Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- One Skein Red Heart Hygge Yarn OR two skeins Bernat Softee Chunky
- Size P Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pom Pom (faux fur or yarn)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Cypress And Wool for the article inspiration and featured image.