- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
Interesting how the same Oxford hat pattern done in different yarn weights and hooks creates different hat styles! If you love a fuzzy, buttery soft and stretchy hat, or maybe a structured, squishy and extra warm hat or why not, a heavy and luxurious hat, the Oxford Hat free crochet pattern designed by Cypress And Wool offers all this options. Choose your style, choose your yarn and you’re all set. Make this versatile crochet hat .in different colors and different styles for all your friends and family.
Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- One Skein Red Heart Hygge Yarn OR two skeins Bernat Softee Chunky
- Size P Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pom Pom (faux fur or yarn)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Cypress And Wool for the article inspiration and featured image.