- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
This incredibly beautiful and so unusual square crochet pattern with a texture-rich design,was inspired by the quatrefoil shaped windows found in Gothic architecture. Did you know that Gothic architecture attempted to recreate a heavenly environment on earth? Quatrefoil Rosette by Lisa Mauser is quite an entertaining pattern with a wonderful constructed design and a fantastic look in any color combination.
Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
• Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
• Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choosing.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unusual Square Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article inspiration and featured image.