- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
How absolutely beautiful this unique granny square crochet square pattern is! It has the timeless appeal! Kinnedy Nichelle by Pam Knighton-Haener is a wonderful crochet pattern with absolutely endless color possibilities. The pattern is interesting enough to to keep you on your toes without being too complicated. There are so many different color placements to use to make the pattern unique and absolutely your own !
Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
Hook: 4.5 mm and 5.00 mm (gauge is not important)
Crochet Terms: US terminology throughout
Yarn Used: I Love This Cotton (Worsted Weight), 100% cotton
Colors Used: The colors used in the rounds of the pattern are for the square shown above. Photos used for stitch
placement instructions, are to help identify the stitch.
OPTION #1 A = Buttercup; B =Mint; C = Royalty; D = Ivory: E = Deep Teal
OPTION #2 A =Pewter; B = Tart Orange; C = Burnt Sienna; D = Olive: E = Taupe; F = Dove
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design.
Thanks to Pam Knighton-Haener for the article inspiration and featured image.