- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Roses Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
How absolutely beautiful this unique granny square crochet square pattern is! It has the timeless appeal! Kinnedy Nichelle by Pam Knighton-Haener is a wonderful crochet pattern with absolutely endless color possibilities. The pattern is interesting enough to to keep you on your toes without being too complicated. There are so many different color placements to use to make the pattern unique and absolutely your own !
Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
Hook: 4.5 mm and 5.00 mm (gauge is not important)
Crochet Terms: US terminology throughout
Yarn Used: I Love This Cotton (Worsted Weight), 100% cotton
Colors Used: The colors used in the rounds of the pattern are for the square shown above. Photos used for stitch
placement instructions, are to help identify the stitch.
OPTION #1 A = Buttercup; B =Mint; C = Royalty; D = Ivory: E = Deep Teal
OPTION #2 A =Pewter; B = Tart Orange; C = Burnt Sienna; D = Olive: E = Taupe; F = Dove
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design.
Thanks to Pam Knighton-Haener for the article inspiration and featured image.