- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
Ever wondered what is a graphghan and how complicated , or maybe easy, is to make one? Here is the answer:
What is a Graphghan?
Graphghans are a hot trend right now in crochet! Put very simply, a graphghan is an afghan, or blanket, made by following a chart in the form of a graph. They look complicated but there are ways to make them that are easier than you might think.(Source)
Unicorn Character Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Unicorn Character Afghan. This afghan has four sections- each section is a different animal/unicorn. The four sections are: Unicorn, Llamacorn, Puppycorn & Caticorn.
Finished Size: 34.5 x 46 inches
Each unicorn character is a pixel graph that is 25×34 pixels. I used the C2C technique. I started in the bottom right corner. I used the traditional method of DC’s and chain 3’s. I used an H/5mm size crochet hook and #4 worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver).
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Unicorn Character Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.