- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
Learn how to crochet a two color granny square in one piece with this simple to follow photo tutorial from CynthiaBanessa.com ( written pattern also is available). You can make a few solid color granny squares as well and then play with a few designs before deciding which design you like the most and sewing the blocks together This way you can create beautiful and really unique baby blankets with a really awesome, simple yet amazing technique.
Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn~sport weight (I used Knit Picks Brava Sport) 2 colors
Crochet hook~size F 3.75mm
Check out the Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: CynthiaBanessa.com
Thanks to Cynthia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.