- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- Very Stylish And Feminine Crochet Chemo Cap
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
Learn how to crochet a two color granny square in one piece with this simple to follow photo tutorial from CynthiaBanessa.com ( written pattern also is available). You can make a few solid color granny squares as well and then play with a few designs before deciding which design you like the most and sewing the blocks together This way you can create beautiful and really unique baby blankets with a really awesome, simple yet amazing technique.
Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn~sport weight (I used Knit Picks Brava Sport) 2 colors
Crochet hook~size F 3.75mm
Check out the Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: CynthiaBanessa.com
Thanks to Cynthia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.