- [Free Pattern] Cute Patriotic 7 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
Learn how to crochet a two color granny square in one piece with this simple to follow photo tutorial from CynthiaBanessa.com ( written pattern also is available). You can make a few solid color granny squares as well and then play with a few designs before deciding which design you like the most and sewing the blocks together This way you can create beautiful and really unique baby blankets with a really awesome, simple yet amazing technique.
Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn~sport weight (I used Knit Picks Brava Sport) 2 colors
Crochet hook~size F 3.75mm
Check out the Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: CynthiaBanessa.com
Thanks to Cynthia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.