- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Flower Crochet Square Looks Great In Any Color Variations. Check It Out!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
This clever and modern twirling crochet throw free pattern is made from 96 crochet granny squares that are sewn together following assembly diagram. With each square changing colors halfway through each round so that they appear to be two triangles this Twirling Crochet Throw designed by Brenda-Leigh Bennett turns out to be an incredibly beautiful and smart throw design pattern that is perfect in any shades combination to add a fresh spot of color to your decor.
Twirling Crochet Throw Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®
Jumbo: 2 skeins 316 Soft
White A, and 1 skein each of
385 Royal B, 3944 Macaw C,
and 3955 Wildflower D.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5.5mm [US I-9].
More Beautiful And Free Crochet Throw Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Twirling Crochet Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart Yarn.
Thanks to Brenda-Leigh Bennett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.