- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
This clever and modern twirling crochet throw free pattern is made from 96 crochet granny squares that are sewn together following assembly diagram. With each square changing colors halfway through each round so that they appear to be two triangles this Twirling Crochet Throw designed by Brenda-Leigh Bennett turns out to be an incredibly beautiful and smart throw design pattern that is perfect in any shades combination to add a fresh spot of color to your decor.
Twirling Crochet Throw Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver®
Jumbo: 2 skeins 316 Soft
White A, and 1 skein each of
385 Royal B, 3944 Macaw C,
and 3955 Wildflower D.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5.5mm [US I-9].
More Beautiful And Free Crochet Throw Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Twirling Crochet Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart Yarn.
Thanks to Brenda-Leigh Bennett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.