- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
Ever wondered how to read a crochet chart worked in the round? Diagrams are, most time, hard to read for many crocheters. Crochet charts look like a design a kiddo could draw, but when you learn the science behind it, they start “talking” to you! And most times they help you create really beautiful crochet projects! The beauty about knowing how to read diagrams is that the symbols used to create them are international. Learn those symbols ad you suddenly open a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to crochet patterns.
In this Tutorial How To Read A Crochet Chart/Diagram by Birgit you are taken by the hand and given step by step instructions on how you read the crochet chart/diagram pictured.
Check out the original source for this tutorial with all the directions and full written intructions at: by number 19
Thanks to Birgit for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.