- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
Some people may say that Tunisian Crochet looks like knitting but is actually a super easy crochet stitch. I love it when people use pictures instead of writing to explain something, it makes thing so much easier to understand.
The Tunisian Crochet How-To… Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch pictures tutorial by Mary from Crocheting The Day Away is clear, with instructions easy to follow and the pictures are great. It makes you wanna sit and crochet.
Did you notice there’s no single, double, treble (etc.) crochets? That’s why this is so easy!
A big thing you need to know and keep in mind as you do this is that you will go back and forth on your work and never turn. The right side of your work is always facing you.
These will be called The Forward Pass and The Return Pass. The Forward Pass you will be working right to left and The Return Pass you will work left to right. Basically you are just zig-zagging back and forth. I promise it’s not complicated.
So lets getting started!
Big Tip: Try to work loosely if possible. This will help prevent your work from curling
First we need to do the foundation row, which is one forward pass and one return pass.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Mary for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.