- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
If you are looking for a toddler hooded cape crochet pattern here is a lovely crochet cape pattern for 6 months to 3.5 years old child. This handmade hooded cape is an item that never goes out of style and makes a great heirloom gift that will be cherished forever.
Learn how to crochet an adorable cape for a toddler with this easy to follow hooded cape for a baby girl video tutorial. Soft and cozy this little hooded poncho makes an adorable gift that takes a little time and effort to make and can be handed down to the next generation.
Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern
For this crochet toddler poncho tutorial I used Bernat Softee Baby Yarn (link above) with a 3.5mm crochet hook. You can also use lion brand baby soft yarn which is a light #3 baby yarn. I used about 150g. You may need less or more depending how long or how big you make your crochet poncho.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Please click on the CC button to turn on the subtitles to see the instructions and the step-by-step written pattern.
If you’re looking for a crochet poncho for 3 -5 years old girls, here is the video tutorial you need: Crochet Cape With A Hoodie For Girls 3 – 5 Years Old
Thanks to Crochet For Baby for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!