- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Crochet Mandala
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Stitch Baby Dress For Summertime
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
This sweet, little turtle brings so much joy to any home where there’s a little one or where is a kid at heart. And this is true even more for any kid who loves ocean animals and sea creatures. There’s just something adorable about the baby sea turtles and this so itty bitty sea turtle knows how to become someone’s center of attention. Little Miss Turtle by Diana Moore is a teeny tiny turtle crochet pattern that is quick and easy to make.
You can crochet your own teeny- tiny turtles in any colors you choose with this easy little miss turtle crochet pattern.
Here is a great practical tip on how to use these cute baby sea turtles amigurumi:
Back in the days before disposable diapers, I used a pattern like this as a cover for a bar of soap. It smelled great and was perfect for inserting diaper pins to keep them sharp and easy to use on cloth diapers.Source
Teeny Tiny Turtle Crochet Pattern
Aunt Lydia’s size 10:
Black (for eyes)
Crochet hook, 1.5 mm (Clover Amour)
Plastic eyes (2 mm) – optional
Clear tacky glue (if using 2 mm eye)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Diana Moore for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!