- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
“This squishy Tunisian crochet shrug pattern is a fun and simple way to dip your toes into Tunisian crochet. There are only a couple stitches and they repeat in a way that gives this shrug some texture without looking like a mess. Tasha Tunisian Shrug crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a fun and relaxing project you can work on while watching tv or listening to your favorite podcast. Better still, it’s a good way to try out a technique you might not have tried before.”
Tunisian Crochet Shrug Free Pattern
US L (8.00 mm) Tunisian crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx 14/ 16 oz
approx 717 / 819 yds
I used Red Heart Soft
More Awesome Tunisian Crochet Free Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.