- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
Larger bags are awesome! You can pack as many things as you want or need and yet look great, stylish and fashionable! Not to mention, feminine! 😉 Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Naztazia, and learn how to make and crochet an easy for beginner Tote Bag Handbag Purse perfect for summer! (Written pattern also available at Naztazia’s site)
Two 350-yard skeins of yarn. Two strands will be held together. Less than 50 yards for each stripe.
H (5 mm) crochet hook. Button. Scissors. Yarn needle.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.