- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
Elegant and simple, this headband pattern looks fabulous with any length of hair and can be made in as little as 15 minutes. Quick and easy, this really pretty Shell Headband by Sara McFall can be adjusting for any size head by just increasing the chain length. Adorable in its simplicity, this pattern is a fun and easy idea for a baby shower.
Crochet Shell Headband
Yarn: 4-ply, worsted weight yarn. I used Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink (where to buy))
Hook: H (5.0 MM)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Shell Headband Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.